What to do if the boy I like only dates white girls?

So, I just transferred to a new school last week. When I walked into class, the teacher told me to sit anywhere so I did. The boy next to me who is dark skin, with short curly hair, and light brown eyes (YASS) told me he liked my boots. I said "thank you." He said, "them shits are the fucking truth." I just smiled and laughed then he said, "you have a pretty smile." I started smiling even harder and said "thank you." Then, when the teacher asked if someone could walk me to my next class a lot of boys raised their hands and he said "chill, little shawty right here is mine." She asked if it was okay if he took me. I said yes. So, I was talking to this girl who's in the same class as us and she said "y'all would be cute but he got a lot of side hoes you might gotta worry bout." I just laughed then she said "want me to hook y'all up?" I just shrugged. During lunch, I was sitting at a table with him and his friends. Then one asked, "Quan you like her?" He said, "she cute and shit but you know I fuck with white bitches." I wanted to cry :( I really like him. I don't know what to do. :/

Most Helpful Guy

• He's clearly an asshole and a player. Why do you want him?

• I love his confidence and personality. He's seems nice besides what he said.

• Well he obviously isn't. But if you still want him just offer yourself. He wouldn't be flirting with you if he didn't want to bang you. Plain and simple. You're the girl he'll mess with on the side. He'll probably only be serious with the white girls.

What Guys Said 2

• That's some ghetto shit right there , fuck him man , if he ain't dating you cos you ain't right , he ain't yo blood , he be a snitching ass whitewashed motherfucker. Go find yourself a good man gurl , he ain't worth yo time.

*was that ghetto enough?

• This sounds so American and therefore stupid

What Girls Said 3

• You hear that he has a lot of girls on the side.
    Then you hear from his own mouth that he likes only white girls.
    Why do you want to get your heart broken?

• Keep your head up sweetie move along any guy who refers to girls as bitches is no good for you. 💕

• NO ONE LIKES BLACK GIRLS ANYMORE 😂😂 get over it baby girl. (:

• I hope those white girls dont have little black girls then when they get knocked up, heh.