I dont know what to do... is it to late to tell a girl how you feel?

im pretty sure she likes me and im pretty sure she knows i like her but i haven't said anything or told her how i feel and she showed interest in me but now she backed off and now she's went out on a date with some guy she used to work with my friend thinks he's only temporary casue Valentine's day is coming out and i haven't said anything to her and he said i should go talk to her about us liking each other but i I don't know why im scare to tell her now cause i feel like she really likes this guy now and i don't wanna cause problems for her I don't know what to do

Most Helpful Girl

• Nope. I don't think so. If I were you, I would just tell her. It wouldn't cause her any problems. Just cause her to do some thinking maybe. But it would be okay. Actually it depends on how much you like her though. If you don't like her THAT much and you think you've got nothing to lose, then keep it for yourself.

What Girls Said 3

• Definetly tell her how you feel ! It won't cause her problems especially not if she really likes you back

• im going for it Tuesday is the next day we have class together, but if i tell her how i feel then she will have to choose between to guys? and i dont wanna be somebodies option when there feeeling lonely

• That's good your going for it but don't over think everything it'll give you anxiety and make you second guess yourself and honestly you may be her first choice but she's to scared to say anything to you about it.

• Tell her. It's just a date, not too late at all.

• yea i know one date should be a big deal but imn blowing this out of proportion casue i like this girl but its a good feeling knowing that its not to late to tell herr

• tell her how you feel

What Guys Said 0