Does age matter to you when dating someone?

I see girls 18 dating guys in their 30's getting played and used, what is your age limit? Do you really think a guy in his 30's-40's gonna be faithful to y'all or are you comfortable in your age range?

At what age do you think girls mature
At what age you think guys mature

Most Helpful Girl

• I think age does matter in a way. I'm in my early 20's and I won't date someone so far out of my age range because it just doesn't make sense to. Different age groups are going through different things and are at different times in their lives. Those 18 year old girls are dating men who should already have their stuff together and starting families, should they want to. An 18 year old girl is still somewhat new to the world. they have no business messing with a man that is never going to settle for them. It's naive to think that they will... Lol. Pardon my rant... Did I answer the question?

• Shiddddd ya!!! BEST ANSWER!

• That's gross! If your boyfriend is old enough to be your parents age or hang around your parents, you need to stop what you're doing. Something is NOT right! He'll end up dying wayyy before you do anyway! Lol.

• Rotflllllll lol

What Guys Said 7

• Age doesn't matter to me, It's really just a number or number (S) I should say. haha.

and yeah, that's to be expected because Girl's brain, develop much quicker than guys so
    they look for someone of equivalent intelligence so that they can hold conversations with each other.
    I'm not saying all guys are dumbasses or anythin, but we just don't grow up ! We don't ! we love to play !
    hahaha.

• Ya I'm talking about these freshly graduates male or female who say yes to anything

• thank you, thank you~ I enjoy being sharp, and as for whether an age of maturity, it really depends on whether male or female find their mentor first.
      or whoever wants to change, by self teaching themselves first.

Age is still just a number hun! have you not been listening? hahaha. kiddin~.

being real doe, they're are 6 year olds smarter than lots of us. I'm sure you can find some on google.

Happy huntin!

• Ya you not lying a 2 year old killed his mom so that's all I needed to read

• Don't be an ageist , I think it's not so much age but more so the sort of people you're talking about. It happens at all age ranges.

• Of course it matters. It's not going to work dating someone too young and immature. Neither is it going to work dating someone too old and at a much different point in life. But if someone isn't thinking long term to begin with then age won't really matter

• i wouldn't feel comfortable going below 18 or over 30

• In my theory young girls have this "daddy's little girl" type of complex. It happens even in HS. When I was in HS girls 16 17 were getting used by guys who were 24 25.

So it really depends.

My age limit is 18- mid 30s.

• Ya that's what I was thinking because I was in high school 7 years ago and girls was dating these much older guys now I'm aging I see these teens whether they male or female go after much older people while in their teens

• attractive.

• This a good example!!! Exactly

• As long as she is of legal age, it doesn't matter how old the girl is. She does need to be mature, though.

• Ya but what age you think is mature it's hard to tell I think lol

• Some people in their 50s and 60s are immature. Maturity really depends on the individual.

• I'm 36 and yes guys around my age are more faithful than boys are. Reason is we have been played and we are ready to settle down and start a family of our own.

What Girls Said 3

• Yes, it matters to me. I wouldn't date someone is more than 5 years older than nor someone who's more than 3 years younger than me.
    I would never date a guy who's in his 40's unless I was around that age. So, I'm not comfortable with this age gap.
    I think girls mature earlier than guys. So, for girls I would say at age of 18 and guys at the age of 25.

• My partner is 15 years older than me, and there is no reason why he would "play" me. We have been together for numerous years, and will happily remain so.

• Im talking about people just graduating high school at 17 with these much older guys... chances are if they are still teens they are just beginning to start the mature road

• Yes I understand that and you are talking about "my" situation. I graduated highschool at 16, and have been woth my partner since around that time. We conceived a child (100% legally) when I was 17, and couldn't be happier. I definitely think maturity has a lot to do with it. I have been an emancipated minor since I was nearly 15, so I think that is why I am confident in my relationship.

• Girl yes times were different when we was coming up you did your relationship the right way you had what we called a BRAIN

• yes. I like younger guys, but not too young. (: