Don't know whether to dump him or not?

I've been with my boyfriend for two years and we've had our ups and down and its been great and i love him but lately we've had lots of little fight several a day sometimes. and we spent a weekend away last week and from then i feel like I'm not in this anymore... i get annoyed at him easy and i feel like i could do better... but deep down i don't want to lose him and i need help cause i have no one to talk to about it..

Most Helpful Girl

• Breaking up seems a little drastic, of course you may have your reasons. Relationships always have ups and downs. I suggest taking a break, maybe have sometime for yourself to breathe and gather your thoughts. Ask yourself what you want from this relationship, is this something you see as long term, or just in the moment. Sometimes when you are around someone all the time you tend to clash, and bump heads, it's annoying but quite normal. Has anything changed between you two? A certain event?

What Guys Said 1

• Dump him. You're young, right? I can only assume. If it's not meant to be, then it's not meant to be.
    What redeeming qualities do you see in him?

What Girls Said 2

• How about this, ask yourself if you haven't been participating in specific things and if he was the reason another thing is that it's normal to have ups and downs but if it's happening more often then not then it's not worth it and your poisoning yourself. If your not happy then get rid of him and don't set yourself up for failure because the most important thing is your happiness and honestly do you think your gonna marry this boy? Try and think of the big picture then decide

• You have so much more to experience take it from me, I'm kind of in the same situation that you are in, but I'm 21, the love and the history we have is telling me to stay but my heart is telling me to leave maybe one of us can listen to it!