Stuck on a guy what do I do?

I have been talking to this guy for a year now about a relationship. I haven't seen him since we were kids. Every time I want to see him he comes up with a lame excuse. Why? Do you think he secretly has a girlfriend? Is he afraid I won't like him as much, he is insecure?

Most Helpful Girl

• He doesn't want to be with you.
    If he wanted to see you, he would make it happen. The effort you put into something is directly proportional to how much you want it. Little effort = you don't want it.
    You need to stop investing into something that is giving no return and move on to a man/relationship that is profitable. There are lots of men out there that will be excited and willing to spend their time with you instead of just wasting your time by stringing you along.

Watch the movie He's Just Not that Into You. It will give you a good laugh.

• Thank you. I definitely could use a laugh. He seems crazy about me it was his idea to get serious then I kinda got hooked. Thanks tho that helps a lot.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• Maybe is neither of those, maybe he is not really into you and he just wants to be friends but he's afraid that you like him that's why he tried to keep his distance from you

• He's the one who brought the idea of a relationship in the picture. I didn't start crushing till like 6 months into it.