What is the worst date that you have ever had?

I'm curious as to what people consider a bad date.

Most Helpful Guy

• Got to her front door, brought her to the car, she threw up in the car and ran back home. For some reason she never accepted a date again...

What Guys Said 2

• One where the girl kept on checking her phone and taking photos to snapchat to her guy friend.
    Needless to say, I cut the night short and sent her home in a taxi by herself.

• Never haf one so far

What Girls Said 2

• My ex and I are still friendly since we ended on good terms. So one day he told me that his cousin was interested in my friend and they were both wondering if we'd like to go on a double date with them. My friend and I agreed to go. So the guys picked us up but it turned out that neither of them had anything planned. In the end we just walked awkwardly at the beach and they didn't even offer to buy us a water.

• Ok so I went out with this guy I met on POF he's pictures looked hot but... when I met him those picture where form 200lbs ago he was fat he looked nothing like his picture I did told him and he apologized and told me girls like me (I'm confident so I think he meant pretty ) doesn't go out with him but I told him his pictures where deceiving and never saw or answered his call and text again because he wasn't honest from the beginning