When was your first kiss? age?

i mean what age was when you kissed first time..

Most Helpful Girl

• 16 but it was a stage kiss, so no real kiss yet:)

• you were too small at that time.. must be in high school.. with whom boy or girl?

• thanks for mh!

• my pleasure dear.

What Girls Said 39

• i had just turned 16.. it was a couple days after my birthday and my boyfriend of a few weeks was dancing with me to music in my bedroom and he kissed me.. it was actually really cute

• i have not kiss yet..

• really? well it will happen for you eventually:) just wait and, when the right person comes along, it will happen :)

• yeah i am 22 and never done it.. just waiting

• I was 14 in town, under a closed shop with all his friends. I had my retainers in and they kept pushing his head into mine, to make him kiss me. It wasn't that great, though I wasn't too nervous about it. At one point, I slapped his friend in the head whilst we kissed, haha.

• nice memo. did you actually slapped his friend?

• That was when we first started dating, his MALE friends were slapping his head so I slapped them back, it wasn't possessive at all. I left him after two years when he cheated on me.

• yeah.. not every relation is perfecto. and i hate such boys who cheated on their gfs

• I was 17, almost 18.

• hhm. have you got married?

• That is a seriously fucked up and inherently sexist outlook on life. Who are you to determine what respect is to a woman? I'm willing to bet that other women would be appalled to read that. I can try pointing out why and how over and over again but you wouldn't understand, so we'll agree to disagree. I would pity you in return, but instead, I am disgusted by you and other vile, close-minded individuals who think like you. Have a "good" life, sir.

• @miserybusiness do not get emotional. this is facts which i told you. i was asking her , you jumped in and drove the whole thing in other way... you brought this vile stuff. so i pity you for your thoughts and please do not jump between two persons like that when you are unaware of things.. manners are something which are not common in the world.. hope you get me now

• I was almost 19. Only been kissed by one guy and I'd rather if I was never kissed at all.

• i wish i could turn around the clock but you will find some one whom you like to kiss

• I made out with my teddy bear when I was like 12.

• I was 21 when I had my first kiss.

• 21 age is full of swing , full of energy. you can do whatever you want to do not only kiss..

• Yet to happen lol #SadTrueStory

• I was 13 and the kiss was pretty awkward...

• 18. Parents didn't let me date until I was 18. Didn't appreciate it then, I do now.

• i was 17. (filler)

• didn't happen yet

• It is yet to occur.

• Somewhere in the future :)

• I was 19. Late bloomer.

• I was 16. I don't want to count it because I didn't like him. I've yet to kiss someone I like 😕

• My first kiss happened when I was 15 years old. It wasn't good. xP

• why was it not a good one?

• i will follow your advice.. yeah you have to enjoy it rather to hate it after

• I was 14 when I got my first kiss and I didn't start kissing more people until I was 18.

• 13, I wanna run and hide thinking about my first kiss right now cause damn it was disgusting.

• I didn't have my first kiss yet

• When I was 19 haha

• None yet :(

• I was 16 and the relationship lasted almost 3 years.

• I have never kissed anyone! Not even on the cheek!

• I got kissed for the first time when I was 5.

• everybody got kissed at that stage. i mean when was you kissed actually

• hahaha i didn't liked and i remember fighting with him over the phone and he said it was my fault and then he accepted it was his fault.

• oo i like such relationships with a cute little fights and then make up

• When I was 11 forced by my cousin then molested my only kiss
    if it is even counted as 1

• 15th birthday and he's still all mine can't wait until I'm 16 going to be so much better lol

• I didn't get mine until I started dating my first boyfriend a couple of months ago, I'm 19:)

• I was 16 or 17

• First kiss at 14
    First french kiss at 17

• I haven't; I'm 25

• More from Girls
    9

What Guys Said 30