Have your feeling ever had you acting stupid?

When I was dating this guy, I thought I was in love with him, but now my feelings are fading away I realise how stupid I was. I asked him to take me out for my birthday, he said he didn't have time, but later that night when I called him, he was getting ready to go to the club. One time I tried to hug him, he pushed me into the wall. He told me how he would like to have sex with another girl again. We were together for 2 years and he only took me out once. He never bought me anything because he said he'll never buy another woman anything because of past relationships.

I was just happy for his attention, but now since my feelings are fading I realise how stupid and naive I was. I just feel so dumb right now and I can't sleep because that's all I can think about.

Have anyone else let their feelings screw them over?

How do I stop feeling like this?

Most Helpful Guy

• wake up... he was using you all along

• I just realized that, now I just have a numb dumb feeling and I can't sleep because in mad at myself for being so dumb.

• you live and learn

• Yes, you are right I learned a great deal of things not to do from him.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 0