The way to a man's heart is through his stomach?

is this at all true?

have you ever been so impressed with someones homemade food that you started to fall for them?

what did s/he make you, that got you so hooked?

Most Helpful Guy

• It is not for me. For me, to get to my heart you need to work my brain!

What Guys Said 18

• Well its not exactly like you think but its very close to that. For example if my wife turned out to be a GREAT cooker i will fking love her tons more and will be REALLLY happy because i LOVE food and i will get to eat her great food everyday!! i will do anything for her. One of the secrets to my heart truly is my stomach.

Here's another example, one time i used to talk to this girl who bakes, and she bakes really awesome cakes and i love cakes. One time she showed me a picture of a cake she baked, just from seeing the cake, i literally told her (as a joke ofc but there was some truth to it): Will u marry me.

I showed the same cake to my brother and this was his reaction:

[IMG]http://i57.tinypic.com/287zw3n.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i57.tinypic.com/25k08dy.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i61.tinypic.com/2ednlo2.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i62.tinypic.com/108bax4.png[/IMG]

• not at all. its a slight plus, if she can cook but i really like to cook myself so she doesn´t need to be able to.

• nice! I enjoy cooking together, it's a lot of fun. (:

• I think I would only do that with someone I've been dating a while and trust enough to be alone with.. sounds like great fun though.

• it is ^^ and it was at her home so she felt secure because neighbors were right there (it was an apartment building). i don´t even know how it could go wrong.

• When we first got together, my wife learned how to make Eccles cakes, which are from the part of England where I grew up (she isn't English) and one of my favourites, then made some for me as a surprise.

They were delicious but it was more the fact she went to the trouble to learn how to make them just to do a nice thing for me that really got me. I wouldn't say it made me fall in love with her, I was already falling for her hard by then, but it certainly helped things on their way!

• that is really sweet. I would do something like that. I always try to find out the sort of things my guy's into and take an interest in some. (:

• My wife is an amazing cook. Better than most restaurants. I love her for many things and this ranks right up there, so the saying has real meaning. She really takes care of me, I guess that comes through in the good cooking.

• No, the way to a man's heart is through his chest with a sharp knife.

• Naa sexy time is.

• Yes, I appreciate food over a lot of things.

• I love food. If i meet a girl who can cook that's a huge plus for me

• I definitely agree with this proverb. We say it in Greece, too.

• basically i'd not allow anyone to cook for me.

for some reason i find it... well i can't find the exact work... but i feel uncomfortable if someone else cooks sth for me.

Unless they're factory made like burgers or chicken nuggets.

• Not for me it isn't.

• You're aiming about 8 inches too high! :P

• Our families friend made potato salad and it was the best that anyone
    would ever want eat so good and she gave me the recipe for it but i
    don't take credit for her ingredients.. lol

• The way to my heart is through my heart... though she needed a hair dryer to defrost the dang thing first.

• If it's true then there's more than one way to his stomach if you know what I mean ;)

• Mmm don't get me started on Latinas... <3

• Yeah just don't miss the hepatic portal vein or you'll be in deep shit. Make sure you go passed the portal triads and then merge onto the inferior vena cava and you'll be there in no time.

• Its Not about the food its about she will spend 2 hour in the ketchin for me just bcoz I like that food and to make surprise then and make me happy I think yes I will love her

What Girls Said 4

• Well we all know the way to @JackKerouac77's heart is sriracha sauce on everything :p

• lol, so gross!

• I've only had it a couple of times. I love spice, but that's all it really has going for it, not enough real flavor for me.

• It's excellent on everything? The only thing I haven't eaten with it is pussy? I wanna try but no girl is brave enough? Life is a perpetual question?

• I dont think is all about that but it can hep a lot since this guys always liked me but was more impreseed after i made chocolates for him and his friends and talked to me a lot about it.

• I love food like a LOT and that's never worked on me so I don't think that's true.

• I've always found it to be true!