Strong BALD man or Weaker Haired man?

Short and simple. Let's say there's 2 guy who's almost identical in personality with the difference being their appearance who will you choose?

Big burly man who's bald?
http://i.imgur.com/OMoWDRv.jpg
Skinny lanky guy who has lush hair?
http://i.imgur.com/i0TeZLr.jpg

• The burly one
  • The skinny one

Most Helpful Girl

• That kinda skinny is nice, and both are even to me... but basically hardly any skinny boys look like that. The bald dude there though... drool...

• well surely the skinnier kid has the pretty boy good looks so I can see the appeal of him.
      The bald guy is more sort of an alpha dominant man who can sweep a girl off her feet and carry her up the hills for a candle dinner.

*notice my bias.

• Give him a wifebeater and he'll fit right in a caravan park lol

• Lmao yes haha

What Girls Said 12

• Big muscles really are not my thing at all, I don't want a hard lumpy guy, that's no fun to cuddle! My boyfriend is skinny and lanky and honestly so am I so it works out pretty well. I don't really like "manly men" either it's kind of a turn off for me. Nothing wrong with bald guys, but since I'm 19 I don't think bringing a muscly old bald guy home would go over well with my family! So I guess your question has to do whih what ages the people are who are answering it, obviously most teen girls and young women are going to go for the skinny guy because he's closer to their age. Also a lot of girls prefer the cute type over the tough type of guy.

• Both are attractive. Based on the picture, I'd go with the skinny guy, cause he still has muscles. Although Mr. Clean is pretty sexy.

• Skinny guy is sexy as fuck

• The skinny guy, probably.

• the "skinny" lanky guy you chose is fucking hot!

I'll take him, please! ;)

• That second guy all the way! The first guy is way too big and I don't think he's good looking. I also prefer hair.

• Based on the two pics, I chose the skinny guy. I dont like big muscles.

• 2, in general and in this case, with the pic

• Oh the skinny hairy guy any day lol

• Bald but less bulk

• Okay first of all, the "skinny lanky guy" you posted has abs, typically when I think "skinny lanky" I think of a guy who isn't muscular, and just has a flat stomach.
    So yeah I picked him because he's really cute and that's the kind of body type I like on a guy. I don't mind bald, but I don't like that many muscles as the guy in the first pic.

• Based on the pics? Id choose the skinny one... honestly the burly one is just not that attractive to me.
    It has nothing o do with their hair though...

What Guys Said 4

• i'm the second one but my hair are WAY longer than him.

this guy's hair is short LOL

• Ya... most girls are gonna go with number 2

• @linkywinky Look they have hands

• Muscled =/= strong. Strong is such a relative term.

• Yes yes the strongmen vs musclemen fight that has been going on for eons.
      Tho the muscleman probably is weaker than the strongman on certain strength maneuvers , he's still probably gonna be higher in the strength hierarchy than a skinny guy won't you think.