Black girls vs white girls?

Nothing racist just curiosity, my boyfriend and best friend are white.

• BLACK
  • WHITE
  • Hispanic

Most Helpful Guy

• All three man

What Guys Said 30

• Yeah... I'm not voting
    This is just trying to start a stupid race fight
    Skin Color is the last thing you should care about

• You really need to watch your words, why would you say "vs" if you're not trying to cause offence? And I hate when ignorant people say "I'm not racist my friend is _______ race." That doesn't make you any less racist. Also there are already girls on here sensitive about their race because they feel they aren't wanted because of that. And to answer your question, I prefer the attractive girl, fuck the race.

• Don't you know that ebony and ivory live together in harmony?

• where's the option...

"i don't give a shit about skin color"?

• "Nothing racist" yet you posted this question while being anon ^^ www.girlsaskguys.com/.../a7267-where-is-the-colored-love-at-on-this-site we're all equal man so who cares (#^ ^#)

• There are pros and cons to each race but overall they don't really matter ^^.

• Whites and S. E. Asians are more prone to get visible sunburns. That's the ONLY fact. The rest is prejudice.

• As Klaatu51 writes:
    Where's the option "i don't give a shit about skin color"?

• I don't mean to be racist, yet your nony.

media.giphy.com/media/aSGmDuKVsU3ra/giphy.gif

• Wheres the Asian?

• I really don't care about skin colour, so I'm not gonna vote.
    I really hate these kind of questions - they just initiate unnecessary drama.

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HjSh_esW9W4

Everyone has a racial preference.

Middle-eastern women are the most popular.
    For some strange reason yet unknown by men , Asian women are the 2nd popular
    Hispanic 3rd.
    White 4th
    Black 5th.

White men as expected are the hottest commodity.
    Latinos 2nd.
    East Asian 3rd.
    Black 2nd least
    South Asian least.

So I'm not chipping in on the study cos I don't have the data to disprove them but jesus christ that can't be good for people's self-esteem to hear about that study being published.

• Asian women make up a lot of the population of the world. And all these studies are just stupid, they have no way to find out surely the most prefered race because every human being is different.

• @jacquesvol
      All we can do is try. The heart is not one to be tamed.

• Skin color preference isn't about heart, it's about prejudices.

• lol, i love how this question has almost 40 replies in the span of an hour. People just can't help it when it comes to race questions xD

• Race is an obsession with some people.
      I don't give a fuck about skin color.

• Just your post/ question is not nice everyone has feelings and we are all equal within my eyes.

• LOL look at the results. I shouldn't have even voted. I knew what the results would be.

• And Asian isn't in this category? Rascist!!!

• Asians like us are stuck in the sexual limbo lol
      Better go get a banking job and make lots of money then.

• I'm outside the norm. I'm a hairstylist and a bartender on the side.

My girl sometimes gets jealous and wonders why I'm still with her when I work with *prettier* girls than her.

she never understand or believe why I stuck with her for the number years.

But it's fun teasing her about it.

Anyways I was rambling.

But in regards to "sexual" tension, I don't think it's race that determines that tension.. it is the individual's personality that is cause of it.

• PS. The poster down voting me further proves my point. Racism exists!!! O____o*

• Honestly, I'm attracted to all races but I guess I've been into White girls more.

• Those downvotes.. Ooohh, I'm sorry for finding what I find attractive! Idiots. -__-

• People see this and they get focused on the color when it has a lot to do withculture. inwill take white culture over black culture.

• No if this was a question of culture the person wouldn't be anonymous but she is cus she knows these questions annoy people

• Lol what "culture" do whites have that they haven't stolen from other ethnicities

• Culture? I prefer a girl with a uni degree!
      She'll have more culture.

• i choose D "klaatu51 said it already"

• White girls baby!

• Some of the most beautiful and intelligent women i know are black but i prefer lighter skin for some reason. I don't consider myslef racist

• How about Ghosts.

• I've been attracted to all races.. race doesn't matter at all, but I just happen to be more experienced and attracted to white girls because there are so much more white people in America...

• We all have friends of different ethincities, does it matter if they're black or white?

• black girls.

• white power, fuck black powe

• I'm not sure if the differences are just because most guys on here are white or not. It seems girls like black guys though...

www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1307160-are-racial-preferences-on-this-site-due-to-the-prevalence-of-that

• I don't care bout skin color but not gonna lie white girls tend to be most attractive.

• I would only date whites, Asians and hispanics.

I wouldn't date an indian or black if you paid me.

• White girls curb stomps > black girls

Hispanic girls destroy > black girls & white girls with ease

• What's the problem then?

• I've always been growing up among white people. That's why I prefer white. Even though that I'm a bit brownish looking. But we all share the same culture and that's important to me.

What Girls Said 28

• Vs?
    Why does this have to be a competition.
    No race is better than the other.
    Everyone has their preferences.

We live in a society where there is a white standard of beauty.
    Would u really be surprised if whites got higher picks?

• 12|3
    • those girls are not attractive

• @Bysshe Why do they get it though? Because they are considered attractive features that most white women lack. Why are most of them tanning? The tanning industry is a billion dollar industry. It's ridiculous. The plastic surgery industry is the same. How many people, white men included, prefer pale skinned white women? Why are Angelina Jolie and Scarlett Johansson's lips so worshiped? Why is Kim Kardashian and Jennifer Lopez's ass so worshiped? You fail.

• "How many people, white men included, prefer pale skinned white women? "

Well I do, and most men did until beach culture became popular, historically pale skin has been more desirable (In european cultures).

• I don't see the point in comparing various people simply based on race. Black, white, and hispanic women can all be attractive, funny, intelligent, kind, etc. so really questions like this don't make a lot of sense to me...

• Not racist? Just curious? What about the people who don't care about skin color or race?

• One race VERSUS another race is not racist? ha! only in your brain probably.

• Your title question is white vs black? Then I look at the poll and see that you added Hispanic lol ha ha...

Everyone is beautiful no matter the color!!

• I love how Hispanic is so randomly in there xD

• Lol shut the fuck up

• Of course people are going to say white and Hispanic, please don't do this its just going to create a flame war

• You start with not being racist, interesting. Then go on to say closest people to you are white. So you made your pick and ask everyone else to. Grow up. How embarrassing

• Most Gus are going to say white. White is the international ideal

• I vote purple

• both are great
    just have to ensure they have good characters

• I voted D- pink
    Seriously though, there are beautiful women from different colors. Imagine how boring it would be if we all looked the same.

• colour doesn't matter 😐

• What's the question?

• pussy is pussy? :-P

• Whats the question?

• For what? Mortal Kombat?

I've seen beautiful women and handsome men of all races, honestly. There are some real stunners!

• What is the question?

• Even though I am black. In my city everyone views anyone with lighter skin color as better. It sucks going to clubs and parities and any where no matter how successful you are or how good looking you are everyone looks at white people as superior and black people as always inferior to all people. It sucks looking at these comments and looking at this question knowing what the answer is or will be already. I guess this is what god intended right?

I wonder what it will be like to be white knowing that looking at questions like this that I will always be deemed better. And no one will see me as bad based on stereotypes. And not having to worry about people looking at my culture as horrible since I do not have one or were striped of one.

• You're that same girl I argued with last week, aren't you...

• I'm new to the site so I don't think so. Haven't been here long to argue.

• I'm sorry that you have to go through all of that, anon :( that is really awful <333

• Latinas are like the best of both worlds

• i m talking to one right now. such a sweetheart and full of sex appeal...

• Yup that's how latinas are just don't get on her bad side lmao

• no they're not.. to me they're more of a mix of black and Asian vs white and black

• I prefer purple people.

• We're all women who cares? We all have boobs, ass, hair etc, what makes us different is the color. nothing more to say. No competition no racism.

• Oh for goodness sake... When will we stop putting races against each other?

• Im just here for comments because
    YOU KNOW shit bout to get hella real.

• Lmaoo! oh well

• Lol 4real.
      Im Black soo whatever this poll says im winning regardless because
      (NICKI VC)
      WHEN THEY START TALKING CRAZY THATS WHEN I KNO THAT DEY WANT SOMEMO.

• Lmao just here for the comments!!

• Wtf why is Hispanic in here. Random much,?

• Because it is...

• What do you mean by "because it is"? Lol

• Vote D. Smart and sexy.