Why are people soo insecure they gotta go on websites like this to ask questions?

Alright I been seeing a lot of questions about dating like seriously how insecure can you be to be asking questions on websites like this come whatever happens good or bad learn from it that's life we make mistakes and learn from it. No Pain No Gain.

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 7

• Well there are people who just want to know others' unbiased opinions before making a decision. They could also just want advice but and have exhausted talking to their friends and relatives about it so they turn to the internet. There isn't anything wrong with being on websites like this or this one for that matter.

• You just asked a question on this website.
    If it bothers you so much then why did you decide to create an account in the first place?
    You do know that the purpose of this website is for people to seek and give advice right?

• Does this mean you're insecure? Cuz you're on this site too :3

• Why are you here?

• This website calls girlsaskguys if you haven't noticed. Why are YOU even on here? Plus if you feel bothered by those kind of questions, don't follow Dating topic then. What do you expect from it if not people asking about their problems?

• Personally a lot of times I'm just curious about peoples' opinions on issues. And this site is entertaining.

• How is searching for answers and learning from other's experiences and wisdom considered insecure?

What Guys Said 6

• and yet , here you are.
    Also , the no pain no gain thing , there's only so many years in your life you can spend falling down and getting bruised bro

• That's your fault for staying down and bruised up I'm talking about getting hurt and learning from it. There's no limitation to learning or becoming better at what you do. Too me it don't matter how long it takes me to get where and what I want the only thing that matters is that I got there and I got it.

• just like Einstein even before he died he was still making mistakes and learning from it.

• So therefore you must walk the slow way and bump into the same mistakes instead of learning from the experience of others.
      Oookay then

• What a stupid question lol have you never asked for advice once in you life? Try being less of a condescending asshole and you'll enjoy life more

• Lol I don't know what you're talking about, but I enjoy life perfectly.

• You are not even 18 lol kids these days. Get your mommas tit out of your mouth BEORE you try to act cool you douchebag

• Why are you here?

• thats what this site is for to help such people

• I know right. You can ask people in real life or learn yourself from experience. I read a lot of these questions and I ask myself is this a question or if they have common sense at all. Ridiculous. Tbh a lot of people here sound like pathetic losers.

• Wait, is this a question? On a website?