I have dating anxiety. What should I do?

Okay it has been just me for 18 years. My dad has always been there. But I've never been in a relationship. And now that I have found someone I like, and I know that he likes me, it scares me. He invited me over this weekend but without hesitation I told him no. Not to be mean but just the thought of a relationship will make me feel as if I'm gonna throw up. It gets so bad sometimes I have a panic attack. I don't know what to do. I really like him. But I don't know what to do with the anxiety.

What Guys Said 1

• All the advice I can give you is just go to his house a be ready to fuck because that's probably why he asked you to his house.

• He didn't say his house. He just asked if I wanted to hang out.

• I don't know. I don't know where the relationship will go. As I said I have anxiety over dating. But we have had the conversation that I want to wait until marriage. I don't know if he respects it or not.

• I will tell you from my life What you say doesn't mean a thing

What Girls Said 1

• You're gonna have to breathe girl. It's normal to be a little anxious about hanging out with a guy. Especially if you like him. But you like him. And he likes you. So keep that in mind. Try not to be in your head too much. Just go with the flow.