How many girls on here believe that one's online behavior is a direct reflection of the person they are in real life?

I mean, with so much of our day-to-day life taking shape through online chats and instant messaging, can a potential partner be judged on their online behavior?

Most Helpful Guy

• Clearly not. I'm much more polite and politically-correct in real life.

I also don't speak in paragraphs.

That's actually part of why I like to talk about sensitive or big subjects online. Everything just seems to flow better.

• But then, isn't a major part of your personality reflected in your online behavior?

• I guess you're implying a difference between "real life" and "in person", then.

Yeah, I would say my online self is probably more accurate as to what goes on inside my head.

• Yeah, personality is what I am saying. And when it comes to one's personality, I can't seen any differences in their online behavior and real life one.

What Girls Said 2

• Since I joined I've always stood by keeping it real on this site. So I'm not a fake.
    I can say tho, that I don't present all aspects of my life here as I don't believe it's necessary to. That dies depend on if I can trust someone online tho.

• Yes, one need not always be in relation with another, but isn't a primary part of your personality same in both mediums - online and in real life?

• i think the way u present urself in real life can be duplicated online. the only difference is a lack of other senses. like id deal with people here exactly the same as i would in reality.

• Fair enough.

• I don't think so.

• So it's fair to say that you don't believe in online relationships blossoming?

• They do. However, I don't believe that ones true self can be presented through photos and typing.

What Guys Said 1

• Not necessary.. If he is lies, or is player, or 13 year old child...