Should I finish it with him?

I think my boyfriend has had a crush on his female friend since forever (they've known each other a decade). When we're with her he ignores me and takes any excuse to touch her and stare at her.

Should I break up with him and find someone who thinks I'm the most attractive girl in the room? Or should I cut him some slack and figure just because he's attracted to her, it doesn't mean he doesn't love me? He's lovely when we're alone together.

Most Helpful Guy

• You should end it now. You can never try to rationalize unacceptable behavior like that. The fact that he flirts with another woman especially in front of you shows his lack of respect or care for you. It doesn't matter how he treats you when you're alone, you can't allow him to make you his second best or reserve. End it now you deserve someone who thinks you're the most attractive girl in the room no matter where.

What Guys Said 1

• But he should be lovely/loving like that with you 24/7 no matter who around, including his friend that he's known for over a decade.

What Girls Said 1

• If your needs aren't being met then tell him. If he doesn't attend to your needs and give you enough attention then you have to determine if you accept his behaviour or not, you can't force him to change his behaviour.