Would you date an atheist arab guy? Q to girls and gay men. ?

would you date an atheist arabian guy? , where are you from? and how old are you?

and how about getting married?

Most Helpful Guy

• It's so pathetic the fact that you have to vocalise being a non-muslim to get pussy, or dick in your case. Just to have you know, girls of any kind like men who are confident and take pride in themselves and their heritage. You don't have to lick arses to prove that you're not a terrorist or a camel rider, as a terrorist or a backward person will always stay the same even if they change their religion multiple times.

• lol , yeah sure , that's a horrible thing to do.

but i'm actually an atheist.

• hm , yeah i see your point.
      thanks for the heads up ;) .

• You're welcome, please forgive my earlier aggressiveness. My best wishes to you!

What Girls Said 4

• Depends. Are you cute?

• Yeah, I'd have to find him attractive and I'd have to be able to get along with him well though.

• You're Saudi.. but your an athiest...
    How?

• there are open minded people in every country miss.

• are you rich?

What Guys Said 3

• I'm straight, but there's plenty of people that would. The fact that you're an atheist is a good thing that just make things easier for you

• Depends, what do you look like? :3

• eh , average , but i got your point ^^ thanks for the reply

• hahahahahaha