Girls: Would you date described?

Would you girls date a shy, introvert guy who turns out to be the biggest sweetheart you've ever known? If so, how do you imagine the first meeting?

Most Helpful Girl

• For sure, I don't mind shy & introverted guys. Actually, I tend to be that way until I'm comfortable with someone. As far as the first meeting goes, because he's shy & introverted I'd probably expect a lot of glances & maybe a few smiles. If I'm up for it & he seems approachable, I'd probably talk to him. If not, and if I was really interested, I'd probably hope he'd have the courage to approach me. I'd imagine, if he really liked me, that he'd probably be quite nervous & try to say something smart or funny. (cute, plus I'd probably be nervous too) However, I wouldn't know he was a sweetheart just in first meeting him. I would have to get to know him past his first impression.

What Girls Said 1

• If he's that way around me then no. Usually I end up with guys that are hyper confident, I'm not sure if I'd notice a shy guy.

What Guys Said 1

• You maybe be a complete sweetheart but if you don't smile you are going to be very approachable.