What is your idea of fat? Would you date a fat girl?

And what is your idea of fat?

Most Helpful Guy

• It depends on how she carries it and her motivation

What Guys Said 16

• You can't tell if someone is fat by weight , but I do think you can tell by the way someone's body is composited.
    s22.postimg.org/.../...3161025388674_881915_17.jpg

Also... eh... I will be honest here , a FAT FAT one not very likely but then again look at Mr picky lol

• to me a fat girl could just be a girl who is like 5% over her normal body fat percentage, to me fat isn't necessarily ugly either. its just excess fat, that's it.

• I would date a fat girl if I liked her.
    And my idea of fat is obese, not having a bit of chub lol :)

• Yes , there is no issue in someone being fat

• I would not.

• Never. Not even in my worst nightmares.

• Yeah, downvote me, fat and undesireable girl.

• Probably not. For multiple reason. One of them being that I'd like to feel comfortable with her riding on the back of my motorcycle. As a rule of thumb, heavier then me starts to be problematic.

• Define fat... A few kilos over the ideal playboy figure... Or morbidly obese? I adore women of pleasantly round, matronly figures... Though that has more to do my unresolved mummy issues (!)

• If she's got an amazing personally her physical appearance doesn't matter. Although being fat is not a good thing and i would encourage a healthier lifestyle.

• No.. Fat is a girl over 55 kg. Except if she is over 1,75.. but fat is when you have cellulite and belly

• I would not

• I would not

• Depends who we're talking about, and how fat. Knew a girl back in college who needed to sit on two chairs at a table at the front of the room because she was too big for the desks, and consistently reeked of cigarette smoke.

• Downvote me all you want. Despite the shaming tactics of the fat acceptance movement, men and women both are going to have standards and desires which no amount of coercion will change.

• Nope, no way.

• yes. why not?

• Depends on how fat and her personality

What Girls Said 7

• i used to be really fat and i can tell you no one likes fat girls , i like fat people maybe it is because i used to be one or it is just because i don't usually care about the physical appearance of anyone all i can say is i am sure that your pretty don't be shy or insecure about you body :)

• Well I'm straight but if the question were "would you date a fat guy" I guess I would say it's based on his personality. I wouldn't really care about his appearance as much as long as personality is great; however, I would worry about his health. I'd probably ask him to exercise with me as a way to be fit and spend time together

• My brother used to date with an overweight girl, actually she broke up with him two days ago after a one year relationship lol #TrueStory

• I wouldn't prefer to but I have dated bigger people. But I'm a very active person who likes to live a healthy lifestyle, and if I'm the one cooking you'll have to get used to really healthy foods. So it all depends on what our goals for life are

• I wouldn't

• I just wouldn't date a girl at all

• No I wouldn't... It's not that she's "fat" or anything like that it's just that I'm straight.

But someone's size doesn't really matter.