A friend of mine asked me for sex and when I said no he cussed me out and told me not to talk with him. Now he wants me back 6 months later. Suspious?

He promised repeatedly that he won't ask for sex anymore and when I asked him why he wanted to get back with me, he said that he wants a girl that can hold him down and he knows I can do that. For me that's fine, I made sure to let him know that I'm not giving a third chance so if he messes up its not my problem. However I am concerned about the sex thing because I've heard that guys can't wait more than 90 days to not have sex, unless it's because his girl is carrying his child. If he's with me and we're not having it. Will he go and find it elsewhere? I ask because he isn't a virgin.

I just feel unsure because he knows when I'm happy & sad & promised that with him I will never have a bad day because he knows how to make me happy. Also about two days ago my dad stopped me from contacting me completely & had a kind of man talk with this guy, so maybe I'll be able to talk to him again soon. I'm trying to look at it from every side. My dad is doing his job & trying to protect me. It just bothers me that I don't know how naïve I am because part of me feels like he's truly changed
We started talking again, but after a while I told him to wait until I'm 18. hopefully 9 months should be enough time to make sure he's genuine.

Most Helpful Guy

• yeah he will find it somewhere else. he could be serious but you never know until you let him prove it to you.

• Any tips on how to do that?

• oh well hahaa wouldn't you like to know, just like every other girl out there. just look at it this way, if you ever have a hunch or he ever gave you a reason to question his judgment/loyalty, don't be afraid to look into it.

• Alright thanks, I appreciate it.

Most Helpful Girl

• Oh no... that's no suspicious.

What Guys Said 1

• Dude sounds bipolar be careful

What Girls Said 1

• a few weeks or twomonths, you'll be back asking how tomend your broken heart. I'm psychic

• And what exactly brought you to think or see that?

• haha I did to but my touch screen messed up lol just careful don't let him hurt you.