Installing Key loggers on my boyfriends computer?

Should I install key logger on his computer? Will it be okay?
I have some doubt on him. Do not why but it is.
I have downloaded from http://www.keylogger.net

Most Helpful Girl

• No, it shows serious insecurity and that you don't trust him. Talk to him about your concerns and why you're concerned.

What Guys Said 12

• That screams that there's major trust issues there. Talk to him don't install keyloggers. If you're caught you can get in trouble and if you were stupid enough to browse through different keyloggers and make the download on your own machine then it's probably infested with them as well as other stuff already so I would say to go scan everything.

• I would say no. First off key-loggers are a huge legal grey-zone to begin with not to mention the fact that you would be putting it on someone else's property definitely makes it illegal. So if you get caught in addition to the chance of him leaving you he could take you to court and file restraining orders against you. Trust me it's not worth the risk.

• Installing a keylogger with the intent to hijack a person's accounts or other information is illegal. The exception is with regards to individuals who have administrative control over the devices and servers being logged. That's how I think it works anyway.

• you have issues and need help.

• If he's doing stuff on the computer which causes you to have doubt than you need
    to find out what he's doing but seriously think this one over is he worth it?

• Definitely do NOT that's both creepy and stalkerish. Don't look into his privacy, that's a very very fast way to end a relationship. If you don't trust him then just don't be with him.

• That's a great way to get dumped.

• I made my parents divorce with a keylogger.

• As soon as a person needs to stoop to this level, the relationship is already dead.

• I do believe it's a violation of persons' privacy.

• That seems quite the stalker thing actually. If you don't feel comfortable, just leave him.

• Do it. And then share the results with us :)

What Girls Said 1

• Reported for duplicate.