Should I tell my bf my grandma is passing?

Last week I got really emotional and chewed out my bf because he didn't call me when he said he would i felt absolutely terrible and appologized the next day. He didn't contact me for 4 days when he did text me he said he needed time to think about stuff. I haven't heard from him in three days. My grandma who im very close to is passing and its making it harder that he is thinking of breaking up. I miss him and need him should I tell him? I don't want him to think I am using if as an excuse cause I truly do need him.

Most Helpful Guy

• Why wouldn't you tell him? Those are the exact types of things relationships are there for.

• Because he said he needs time to think about stuff

• You can give him time now, and tell him later. He probably won't need more than another few days. You could tell him now too, and then give him space. But maybe it would sound like you are using that to make him feel guilty. Maybe have a mutual friend mention it to him.

What Guys Said 3

• yeah you should tell him

• Yes contact him ask him if he can support you cause of grandma passing

• You should tell him. If he's a nice guy, he'll support you as much as you need.

What Girls Said 0