Who does something like this??

I am trying to figure this out and I just don't have and answer. My friend was went out last night to meet this girl, just a casual date. He had asked his date to set me up with one of her friends. Everything was cool, it was going to be a double date, which certainly would have been a lot less stressful and I would have been as nervous. As my friend and I were half way out to the location his date sent him a text asking if was ok that her friend brought a couple of her friends. That would have been fine if they were girls because I could understand she may have been nervous and just wanted to have some friends there for comfort. When we get there we met up with my friend's date and walked over to the bar where everyone was. Her friend brought 2 guys with her... WTF?!?!?! Why would anyone bring two people of the opposite sex to a casual date? I felt horrible and offered to walk about so that my friend and his date could be alone. I felt really bad because they told to tag along with them. Of course I did, but trailed far behind. The other girl and her "boyfriends" stayed at the bar and drank. I wanted to grab a few drinks, but I couldn't even do that because the 2 dudes and the girl where there. Why on earth would someone do something like this, why?

Most Helpful Girl

• It was just a passive aggressive way of showing that she didn't want to go on a date, but was feeling pressured because her friend wanted her to. She probably shouldn't have agreed to it in the first place instead of bringing along guys and making it awkward for everyone. There are a lot of girls out there who don't value honest communication, I would stay away from them if I were you.

What Girls Said 1

• I am sorry you had this experience. This girl clearly didn't consider your feelings muchless the precariousness of bringing 2 male friends on the date. I understand your shock and embarrassment. Obviously this girl is not worth a second thought. You deserve better and not all women will behave or treat you like this.

Be well.

What Guys Said 2

• Maybe her friend wasn't so hot on the idea of being randomly fixed up?

• Wow that is just plain rude of her. I mean why the hell would you want to bring to friends of the opposite sex to the date? That's basically just a huge slap in the face to you. I'm sorry this happened to you dude. You deserve much much better. Even if the date is casual she shouldn't have done that. If I was you I would have left the date without saying goodbye. Just like screw you people. But w/e there are plenty of BETTER girls out there. Don't let this experience get you down...