How do I get my friend who I love to go out with me?

I love this girl who is my friend but I want t go out with her but she only likes me as a friend any advice on how to get her to go out with me?

Most Helpful Guy

• Thats a good way to lose a good friend. Mistaking your comfort around her as love. but hey, your funeral. The good thing is that she's saving your friendship by turning you down. If you want to go out with her, then just ask to hang out. If you want to date her on the other hand, she isn't going to let up and i suggest you don't do it.

What Girls Said 1

• can't force A girl. be there for her tho. she can't ask anything more than that

What Guys Said 2

• Try to chill with her one day. Tell her to go somewhere with you. Then make her laugh make her smile and make her feel comfortable around you. Comfort is the key !! get close to her look her in the eyes and go for a slow kiss. That's how you get intimate that's the first step towards a relationship is intamacy.

• The only way is telling her what you feel and hope for the best. It's really up to her.