How do you get a guy to know you want to kiss him?

How do you get a guy to know when it is the right time and right place to kiss? And how do they know when you are going to? He wants to french kiss me but I don't know how! What should I do?

Most Helpful Girl

• Well if you want to kiss him you should go for it. See, sometimes a man just wants to be ready when you are so he's waiting on you to give the hint. But it's up to you to give that hint. 9 times out of 10 if you make the move first he won't turn you down

What Guys Said 1

• That is so true but also if you guys hold hands a lot just looking him in the eyes and smiling a bit then moving your eyes down to his lips just for a second will really give him a hint. And don't worry if you don't know how to french kiss; chances are you are just as good as him. Just do what he does to start things off.

What Girls Said 2

• You look at him straight in the eye to kiss then he will french kiss. Just do what he does.

ps. open mouth

• like dssgurl said he's probly waiting until ur ready. Maybe ask him what his most memerable kiss was then get close to him and stare at his lips a few seconds then stare at his eyes. If he doesn't go for it try to go for it yourself he may be shy even if he's the most obnoxcious guy on earth!