Do any of you ladies have a preference in race?

title says all please vote. No racism please

• White
    94% (16)54% (7)77% (23)Vote
  • Mixed race
    6% (1)31% (4)17% (5)Vote
  • Black
    0% (0)15% (2)6% (2)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
10|3

Most Helpful Girl

• Where's the Asian option

4|3
    0|0
    • It wouldn't be fair for the others

• @ihav2fart hahahahah hmmm good 1

• I tend to be more attracted to Caucsian guys but other guys like latino/hispanic, Asian also are attractive to me.

What Girls Said 9

• I prefer dating white guys. Mixed races are fine as well. I am not really attracted to black guys when it comes to dating and relationships.

1|2
    0|0
  • white guys. specifically, ethnically italian.

as just friends, I don't care.

3|1
    2|0
  • I don't really have a preference. Any "preference" I ever show is usually just because I'm thinking of the last guy who struck me as really attractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • I tend to be more attracted to white guys, physically. It's just my preference. That's not to say that I've never liked another race (I've met men I'm attracted to from each race) just in general.

1|0
    0|0
  • ... I tend to be attracted to Asians.

2|0
    0|0
  • No preference.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope, I actually don't. I used to think I did.

0|0
    0|0
  • I voted A... I don't know why but when it comes to dating I'm biased.. I love white guys

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't have a preference when it comes to dating. Instead, I have a terrible flaw related to having a racial preference.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• Yaaaa, what @Kangy said!

3|0
    0|0
  • It's been proven by dating site data that most women of all races prefer white guys.

1|0
    1|0
    • True

• non-white guys shouldn't even bother lol

• Where's the Klingon option?

3|1
    0|0
    • @smokahontas it's just not representative of the demographic here on GaG, I know we're a minority, but that doesn't mean we don't deserve a fair crack!