Do you still talk to other women when you are dating someone you really like?

So I admit I'm spying on this guy I'm dating on his Facebook. I noticed that he added this girl and someone deleted one or vice versa and now they are friends again. He is always with me on the weekends when we bith are off. It's clear that we like eachother. His family adores me and he has met my bro and sis. I'm wondering do guys talk to other women just to be nice when you are seeing someone you really like? I mean we are not official but we sure do act like it. I plan to tell him that I want to call him my boyfriend on Valentine's Day. I mean women flirt but how far do you go when you really like a women that you are not official with? He knows i like him. I tell him often. I don't want to lose him. My feelings are growing for him.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, but not in a romantic sense. Merely simple conversation.

What Guys Said 2

• Talking to other women is normal, life continues, the intention of the conversations is what really counts. As long as he doesn't cheat (assuming that it'll become official) I think it's fine.

• Thank you... that makes sense. Assuming will get me in trouble

• I try to not talk to other women when dating someone because I know who I'm dating usually doesn't like it

• So you may just talk about other things but don't fall into it? I guess just bc a guy is talking to another girl it doesn't mean they are interested right?

• Yes that's right. They could be childhood friends or something innocent like that

What Girls Said 1

• You trust him or you don't. He has every right to speak to anyone he wants and you can't control that. If you want to kniw what he is saying to other women then you can ask but he may not want to tell you and then you have to decide if you are comfortable with that or not.

• Well I feel secure I just wonder. He has told me in the beginning that he was chatting with other girls but it always came back to me. I must be winning lol