Is he just not that into me or is he stringing me along?

So I've been seeing this guy on and off for about a year now. He's very hot and cold. One minute he's so down with a relationship, the next he doesn't like the commitment. The entire time we've been together, we were only officially a couple for 2 months until he broke it off because he didn't want a girlfriend. He came back, apologized for making a mistake and we were attempting to work through it and continue the relationship until AGAIN he said things couldn't work out and that he wasn't ready for a relationship. He says he likes me a lot, but clearly has insecurity and commitment issues. Just don't know what to do now. Seems like it's totally over for good right now and it breaks my heart. Have a feeling he'll come back but I'm tired of his behaviour. HELP!

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• You have ti decide what you can accept and what you can't. Don't expect that behaviour to change, it's a learned pattern and issues behind it need to be dealt with. If it hurts you to be on and off then you need to stay away from him all together and not give him anymore opportunitues to end it again and hurt you.