Should I TELL this to the GIRL?

So I may be going on a date soon, which will be my first date ever. I've got several girlfriends in my life, but I've never been to a real date.
I'm kinda nervous because I know I'm not gonna act like how I am when I'm comfortable with someone, so I don't know if I should tell the girl that I'm new to dates. I want her to know that I'm inexperienced in that aspect, not that I'm a boring or a weird guy.

So, should I be honest and tell her I'm new to this, or not?
Also, please explain how would you feel if a guy tells you this; what would you think?

Thanks.

The reason why I ask this, is if it's a turn off for the girl.

Most Helpful Girl

• Ya. I won't mind. With that, I'd be able to understand if you failed to do something on a date or did something you shouldn't have done on a date.

• So it wouldn't turn you off if he's inexperienced in dating?
      I'm not inexperienced in relationships, just when we start dating.

• No it won't turn me off. It's fine. We'll make it work together.

• Thats good to hear. Thank you so much for answering.

What Girls Said 2

• I think it would be fine to tell her. Just don't dwell on it. It may be a good way to calm nerves for both of you.

• I would just say it like a detail, not trying to explain it or anything.
      Thanks for commenting!

• You're welcome. Have fun!

• telling truth always works... never close your lips to those whom you love..

What Guys Said 1

• Run away screaming that impresses them every time