Should I take her? or Naww?

So about a year ago, I was this big, unattractive guy that nobody wanted. So I had the balls to confessed to my crush.
Guess what she said? she said she saw me as her brother.
yea.. hurts so damn much. BUT! over that year, I began to lose weight, worked out, being more healthy, got a fresh cut.
I started to look better throughout the year. which I was really proud of!

And so about a Week ago (lol) My Crush (a. k. a so called sister) started to talk to me again. and she said she was proud of me losing weight. I looked different. then she asked Me out... In my head I was like "wow, I never knew one day my old crush would ask me out, or anybody" I told her I'd think about it.

Do you think it's worth it? The old crush that rejected me back then. The one that saw me as a Brother now wants to be with me? Help me out guys ;)

• Yes, you should!
  • No, you could do better!

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends on what her reasons were for that behavior a year ago, it could have been her seeing your lack of confidence in yourself and taking care of yourself. Very proud of you for stepping up and getting healthy. It may not be a weight issue but a pride in oneself, so go on a date and see how it goes. I think you'll know pretty quickly if she is just vain or actually cares about you. Either way you know have the confidence you need to step up to the dating plate!

• I think I'd give her a chance and see why she rejected me that year ago.
      If its just over my looks, then.. ya.

• Good for you. Besides that shows you have more character!

What Girls Said 2

• Tell her you only see her as a sister. Smack her down a notch.

• Omg, this made me crack up, I love you ^^

• No that's fucked up. She didn't want you when you "unattractive" but now that you lost weight, she wants you. She's shallow and you could do better. Your personality never changed, just your looks. You shouldn't want a girl who only cares about looks.

• **were unattractive

• True that, but you think I should give her a chance?

What Guys Said 2

• I'd tell her I'm sorry I don't feel the same way anymore I see you as a sister.

• Lmfaoo! I know If she saw me as a brother that year ago. Well what happen throughout that year to you?

• Would you have liked her if she was fat? Think of it that way. Giver her a shot. I went through almost the exact same thing once.