I scare a lot of men from my personality? Kind of a rant? Need feedback?

Me, let's just say I don't smile. I'm extremely unfriendly and I don't talk to many people. I may exchange a couple of words but not a lot of convo unless I can feel a connection. Most people are fake as fuck anyways
Whenever a guy tries to talk to me, but he's being annoying and I call him out, they look so nervous looking, like they wanna shit their pants. Like why do men have to be so annoying? Sometimes what they say is non genuine. so I call them out and they get so serious and quiet. some look like they will cry.
I already get told all the time I look like a bitch. And I hate when random men will try and talk to me to make my day. Don't they see I'm pissed off some days and don't want to talk? They constantly nag me and always try and talk... even if it's pointless. Don't they see some people need space? I know this is a rant, I just had a bad day. I'm known has a bitch for cursing people out whenever they do something, but I always have that need to defend myself. I'm so sensitive. but I'm also really good at reading vibes, body language and how people really feel and what they mean. Seriously...

Sorry this is all scrambled English ... I'm lazy and upset lol

Most Helpful Guy

• You are arrogant. I mean, with personality like this... only rich douchebags can handle you.

What Guys Said 7

• Lol just by reason this post, I observe that no offense but your mouthy. It sounds like you nag, control and complain. NO guy wants to deal with that. People try to approach you and you intimidate and scare them off. I certainly don't and I have a 0 tolerance policy towards that. Maybe act a little more kind and feminine.

• Do you not understand that it's the guys who start this? Maybe if they didn't act like children it would be a lot better. Or if they weren't fake.

• Personality wise

• What about personality wise?

• So people try to approach you, you blow them off.

Okay.

What's your question?

• I only get mad at fake people

• They aren't annoying on purpose. If they approach you, they're hoping you'll like them. Instead they anger you. They are nervous because they feel rejected, and don't like conflict. Do you like being yelled at in situations where you were hoping for approval?

• Okay some are men at work acting childish. Serious. Or whenever they talk to you they are not even genuine, and when you have bitchy replies they get scared
      Like how is someone going to not be genuine then get scared when someone calls them out for what they are? Guys are just as fake as bitches

• GET YOUR PANTIES OUT OF A BUNCH!

• It sounds like you're the type of person who won't accept my homemade cookies that I hand out on my birthday. I would run away from you.

• I think you're just stressed and having a bad day like you said.

• No but sometimes I will be okay, and a guy will have an annoying personality and I will tell him to legit shut the fuck up, and tell him off. I hate immaturity. I will curse anyone out if I have to. I have a short fuse to peoples bullshit or them having annoying, childish behavior.

• the more people get to know you then they'll recognize who you are and respect you for it

• Nah SOME people are fake
      I don't trust all intentions. You can read peoples bullshit from miles or their genuine attitudes

• Now I've read it.

• So what do you do with the real ones then?

What Girls Said 3

• Dude, no one wants to deal with an asshole. Don't like scaring away men? Stop being asshole and learn how to be tolerant. You already know what your problem is, deal with it.

• But why do some men have to be annoying? Some are fake too?
      I will call out anyone who has shitty personality qualities

• Nah you please

• You asked for an opinion, I even gave you a real one that you're such a fan of. It's funny how the call it as it is queen can't take the same shit she deals.

• I think you are my long lost twin (Hugs)... I totally get you I am in the same boat with everything you just said. Are you a scorpio?

• *hugs
      I'm an aries!

• I wish I knew what to tell you, but honestly the only thing I can say is trust your gut. Mine has never lead me wrong when I have chosen to listen to it. Fake people are very abundant right now so it is really hard to find truly genuine people. I have managed to find a few awesome people that I am proud to call my friends. Just keep those people you trust close to you cause they can help calm the storm. And they know the real you.

• Lol that's exactly how I feel. I have NEVER been wrong with someones personality. I'm extremely good at knowing who they TRULY are, even if they act a different way. It's just something I always been good at.
      I think it had to do with my childhood, which i won't get into, but at least that's a small pro in a way

• Guys like positive fun pleasant girls. Well most people do. Read what u wrote back to yourself and ask yourself if u sound like the type of person others would find a joy to be around. Be less defensive. Maybe guys are feeling your bad vibes and move on to a friendlier girl.

• Idc honestly. If they're annoying or childish I will tell them

• Well if u aren't willing to become a nicer person enjoy being alone?