How often should you text a girl if you both like each other?

There's this girl I like, and I'm pretty sure she has feelings for me. My questions though, is how often should I text her. She texted me on Saturday, and then I texted her yesterday and today. Is this too often? I wanna communicate that I I'm into her, while at the same time not come off like a creep.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think its fine to text everyday, it just on depends on what you're saying and how long you're talking in that one period of time. Like texting "What are you doing?" everyday gets boring. And depends on what the girl likes and the dynamics of the conversation.

What Girls Said 3

• You can text her every day, every other day, 3-5 times a week. It doesn't matter. What matters is the content of your text messages. Don't be a boring texter. Make are that when you text her you actually have something to say.

• Every other day is probably fine. If I like a guy he can text me all day long, and I'll enjoy it. If I'm not that into him, every day seems a bit much. Depends on how close y'all are, I guess.

• depends on maturity of any relation...

What Guys Said 1

• honestly, I've never understood the panic people have when out comes to "how often"... I mean, if you want to talk, just talk. Don't worry about how much you're texting, just make sure that it's not just fluff and empty words. If she likes you, she's going to want to here from you, and she will value the attention. As long s your not just texting just too full in empty space, you should be fine. Maybe she will start a conversation one day, you do the next day, but don't spend the whole day texting, s both of you have things to do in your individual lives as well.