Do you tell your boyfriend about every guy that hits on you?

My girlfriend is attractive very nice body and I would expect her to get hit on. She tells me all the time about it don't really care to be honest. I worked as a bartender get a lot of girls hitting on me I never say anything.

Most Helpful Girl

• No. Then again, I couldn't tell you if a guy was hitting on me. I'm oblivious unless they're SUPER obvious about it.

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Girls Said 5

• I tell my boyfriend everything like that so we can laugh and joke about it together. When it happens, I usually get shouted 'milf' at when I'm out with my daughter by unsavoury looking men passing by in cars which my partner finds hilarious.

• I used to... but I realized something.. every time I did... in a very uneasy manner he somehow would imply that I'd rather be with someone else or that I'm better off with someone else... in a sense of he'd rather leave me cause he think's I'm better with someone else... So I just stopped talking about stuff like that...

• as for your situation, if you dont like her telling you all the time.. you should just tell her you don't like it... or you could simply exaggerate a little on your part, "constantly" about how often girls hit on you... and eventually she'll sick of it too.. and if she says anything.. tell her she does the same.. maybe she'll get the point. :]!

• No I would not. I would tell if i thought it was necessary like it really bothers or something serious like he needs to know.

• HHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA.

Guys don't hit on me. At least... not at the moment.

• No. Its not important.

What Guys Said 1

• I'd actually prefer not to know. I really don't like it if I feel like someone's trying to intentionally make me feel jealous, so it'd be a turnoff for me.

I'd also treat it the same way when women tried to flirt with me. I would of course tell her if she asked, but as long as I behave appropriately then that's all she really needs to know.