Should a girl date someone who isn't over their ex?

Most Helpful Girl

• I would say no... it gets annoying hearing about their ex and they will probably compare you to them. That's just my experience of it though, I felt like he didn't see me as my own person, just who I was in relation to her. He used to always bitch about her and I just decided if this is how he talks about girls he once loved then it's probably going to be me someday.

What Guys Said 1

• Well, if the answer is yes to "would you go back to your ex given the chance?" then no.

What Girls Said 2

• No, he will most likely say he's not over her but he won't be and he will use you sexually and emotionally to try and get over her. Or you will fall for him and he will end up letting you go cuz he just can't get over her yet and he's not ready for a Relationship. it isn't over til it's over in the guys mind an he's accepted that, moved on an is ready and open emotionally. In my opinion, it not worth it so get out now while you can.

• Casual dating maybe, to see there are plenty of fish out there. But I don't think anyone with unresolved issues should start a new relationship. It's not fair to the other person, or to themselves.