Looks like women of all races prefer white guys. Should non-white guys just go castrate themselves?

Looks like women of all races prefer white guys. Should non-white guys just castrate themselves?

http://img.qz.com/2013/11/ethnic-preferences2.png

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

• Ok I disagree with this figure u showed to begin with. That doesn't even seem like a sound representation of preferences. And personally, I'm not 'white' by ethnicity, and I prefer tanned or darker men. Not to say that I wouldn't date a white man, because I think skin colour shouldn't be the foundation of a relationship.
    As for u, don't shame darker men by putting urself down. I know plenty of males and females who are proud af to be the way they are. It's just a fucking colour. I hope a day comes where humanity builds a bridge and gets over this racism shit. Doubtful tho.

What Girls Said 11

• Well... a lot of guys usually prefer a white girl as opposed to other girls. So maybe I should sew up my vagina since I'm not white. Right?

• No, apparently guys prefer Asians. Except for Asian guys, which apparently prefer latinas.

• I am half tempted to give you a shitty sarcastic answer since you're so pitiful and dramatic. 😩😩

I'm white, and I don't get the big deal with white guys. When I imagine my future husband I don't see an ethnicity. That's not one of the things I care about. I've been attracted to guys of every race but tbh, its typically "darker" skinned guys. Hispanics Asians Arabs mixed guys. But I would date a guy of any race. My "preference" is just an attractive guy that treats me well.

• no no no jeeze. What you need 2 do is castrate white guys :)

• I am the 1%.

• It's all bout the person themself not statistics xD. remember humans are liars too

• No... can't

@ihav2fart what ya think

• Absolutely, that makes perfect sense -_-

• I'm Asian by definition do all men want me?

• Not much love for black people on that graph

• I just voted "yes" cause I know you're not gonna do it. You're being a bit overdramatic!

• I always thought it was all the races respond to each other but leave out black women :/

What Guys Said 7

• Interesting chart.

However, it appears that these are "online" response rates, and none of them are particularly what one could call "good".

All we can infer from this chart is that white men recieve responses 5.0 to 7.8% of the time, and black men recieve them 2.6 to 9.3% of the time.

That's a mean of 6.4% for white and 6% for black.

Online prospects aren't looking particularly great for men in general.

• NO. Personally, I love a good underdog story. lol

• Looks like it's time to stock up on some troll repellent.

• And why would I go and castrates myself?

• fc00.deviantart.net/.../...uldodger112-d4f5z9y.png

Are you even trying at this point?

• That graph doesn't speek for all women. Just the ones that where involved in that study. So don't give up hope

• Wow that chart is quite racist