How do you tell if a guy is not confident?

What signs does be show? What does he that makes women think he's not worthy?

Most Helpful Girl

• When he won't freaking LOOK at me.
    Like... talking to me without fucking facing me... that's annoying -.-

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 4

• Woman find a Man attractive, if he is "Dependable" in a nice and gentleman way.
    In my case 9.5/10 was turn off to me just because of my over oozing confidence + my sophisticated attitude.
    Most of them said that "i can't be trusted ".

So according to my experiences confident is only second to being dependable.

• You can usually tell if someone lacks confidence by the way the hold themselves

• First your spelling sucks second depends on the girl. Use the force luke uuussseee the forcccceeee

• Yeah you need to look at people in the eyes and stare their ass down till they look away first girls and guys, it's like a mini game of life... people used to look at me and I would look away but now when I make eye contact with people I look them in the eyes and smile or mad dog depending on the read I get from them. I was some pussy kid once upon a time but I found the Nore paragon and studied that shit and it changed my life. Look into it bro.