Why is my boyfriends sister always like this?

My boyfriend listens to everything his sister says, & she tells him how to go about things in the relationship and always telling him how I feel without even knowing how I feel. She's always in are business and he tells her everything. He tells her about our sex life and eveything. Lately, she has told him that I'm cheating on him and it's not true and he keeps asking me and checking my phone and things like that. What should I do about it? I feel like he doesn't have a opinion for himself.

Most Helpful Guy

• She is a bitch for doing that, and he is a jerk for believing it. And it does not sound like either will change. If I was you I would tell him that you have been faithful and are tired of him believing lies about you and checking into your phone, etc. He either starts trusting you or hit the road.

• It really feels like she is in the relationship, she has even asked him to be in the birthing room with her while she would birth the baby. What should I say to him?

• Seeing her "privates" as in her walking by is not that odd in some families, but nothing like the up close and personal of giving birth. But the view aside, not many women would choose a brother to be in the room with them. Anyway, I gave my advice and I stick by it. Make a choice.

• I know that. I'm talking about as in her giving birth does he find that weird.

What Guys Said 1

• I think she's jealous of you. She's been pushed down the scale of important females in her brother's life.

• I just don't know what I should do. I don't want him to take it the wrong way because, it's his sister but there has been some problems because, of the things she says about me and it really hurts my feelings.

What Girls Said 4

• Her behavior is destructive, and if he doesn't see this by now, then he never will. I say you leave this relationship behind.

• He's been treating me different lately and wanting to argue about something.

• That's what he always do when I want to talk to him.

• Telling each other things is fine with siblings but when their siblings is making up accusations and butting into your relationship like that, its totally crossing the line. I would never do that to my brother to ruin his relationship. He's a few years younger but I get on well with his girlfriend. I hope you can work it out with him and try get that bitch of a sister to apologize.

• Yeah I know that but she always tells him what to do in the relationship and she's not dating him, I'm dating him. It's really bothering and I don't know what to say to him about it. One time we were having an argument & she told him to stop talking because, she said I didn't feel like talking but I didn't even get to say nothing yet and she had something to say like its her relationship.

• That's what I'm going to te him because, it's really causing a divide between us and he's so suspicious of me for no reason. & should I feel weird that his sister asked him to be in the birthing room with her while she births the baby?

• *tell

• You should break up with him.. Because it's obvious that he's only ever going to beleive his sister for the rest of his life.

• I just don't want to sound rude because, that's his family but honestly she has been saying things about me and it's causing problems in our relationship.

• I have five older brothers and all of them told me about their love life how the had sex and how the fought I knew everything I guess is a siblings thing the made fun of all the girls they slept with and I knew all about them not that your bf is doing that but is a normal thing with bros and sis

• But she's telling him that I'm cheating on him when I'm not.