Why don't women date a guy who's a little bit shorter than themselves?

Even if it's only 2-4" and he is an amazing person.

0|0
6|2

Most Helpful Girl

• I would date someone shorter than me. I just haven't had guys that are shorter than me actually interested in me, so I don't. I don't see a problem with being with a guy shorter than me. Some might though because they feel less feminine since they are taller. They also can't really wear heels.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• I would, absolutely. But some short guys probably won't want to date a girl as tall as me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I guess cuz of the heels problem they would like the guy to be taller then the women but they are some women that love short men it just depends on the girl everyone has there differences

0|0
    0|0
  • No way, I'm already considered short (5ft4) I'm not interested in dating a midget.

0|0
    0|0
  • Your generalizing I have dated a man shorter then myself and would do it again.

0|0
    0|0
  • Girls feel insecure about being with someone who is shorter than them because then they feel dominant.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• There are girls who will date shorter men then themselves.

I've had taller women attracted to me in the past including a girl that was around 5 inches taller.

If a girl rejects you because of your height then so be it, that's her decision and it doesn't reflect negatively on you.

0|0
    0|0
  • They just find us less attractive, that's all there is to it.

0|0
    0|0