HELP , Has anyone experienced with not trying to find a gf or a bf and being successful at finding it?

I been trying very hard to find a girl and actually getting this girl in particular. It has not work for me, tbh I might be at my lowest ever. People tell me to stop trying and let it come to me. That things happen when you don't expect it and the best way to get something is to not try to get it. Has anyone been successful at this?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes! It totally works. I had actually just got out of a little fling I had with a guy and was finally figuring out my feelings and decided to take a step back from the dating pool. I wanted to experience being single and not giving a shit that I couldn't get a guy. That same exact week that I figured that out, I met my current boyfriend. My friend introduced us and we clicked as soon as we met. It was like magic, haha. We're crazy about each other. If it can happen to me (and trust me, I have TERRIBLE luck with guys) then it can happen to you. :)

What Girls Said 2

• lol nope.
    All the guys are either scared of me, think I'm all ready taken, or just don't like me.
    #NeverGetsAskedOut

• Yeah, I was avoiding one almost completely then oops.

What Guys Said 1

• yeah it works because the one who loves you most of times come by themselves and when you compare the girl that you got from seeking and the girl who seek you , you'll find the girl who came to you loves you truly and you are more comfortable with her.