Why don't woman believe I've dated a model?

Are they shallow, jealous or ignorant

Most Helpful Girl

• Model is just a profession.

The fact of the matter, there are many beautiful women who aren't even models.

And just because someone is in that profession, doesn't automatically mean that person is very attractive.
    I've seen plenty of ugly ones that only look great after their photos have been altered.

I suppose people don't believe you've been with a model because stereotypically,
    they are supposed to be extremely beautiful.
    Those people you are talking to, do not think you can get someone that great looking.

Besides, who cares what they think?
    This model girl is no longer your girlfriend, why do you have to boast about her profession?
    It seems as if you are trying to gain status.

What Girls Said 5

• eh who gives a shit if they dont believe u? theyre all that u said they are. seriously.
    i stopped giving a damn about what people say a long time ago, unless it directly affects the people i love most.

• Lol same thing happens to me I dated a model too and also I hooked up with a writer and an actor I'm not bad looking and people are just stupid why would we make something up... like if we were little kids it's just jealousy and stupid to be honest

• Uhhh I know nothing of this.

• I don't know I dated a male model once >_< it wasn't a big deal my family & friend would call him pretty boy & tease him but eh

• They are probably jelous

What Guys Said 3

• because you don't have any proof about it maybe? :-P

• If you dated a model, would it really matter if people believed you? Why is it important that they do so?

• Why do you make a point of mentioning having dated a model?