What race do u prefer to date?

i see everyone asking these questions on racial preference but personally i only like one race. the human race...

0|0
11|4

Most Helpful Girl

• Honestly I'll date whatever race the guy I'm interested in is and that could be any race. Right now, it's a white guy, but before him it was a black guy. So, really, it doesn't matter.

1|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 10

• Yeah. i dont care about races. We are all humans and there isn't a best and a worst race.

2|1
    0|0
  • Whatever race that comes with an amazing personality :) race doesn't matter :)

1|2
    0|0
  • only because it's easiest, I'm more likely to date a man of a similar ethnicity to mine and practising the same religion.
    id be open to dating other men but it would really get complicated, and i dont think id b the best for him.

0|0
    0|0
    • why should ethnicity or religion matter? if you like someone and they like you back then there shouldn't be any problems.

• Show All
    • im an atheist myself but i dont see why if two people love each other religion should be put 1st. i have no problem with any religion but i dont think it should be forced upon a child and if their parents are different religions then they should be able to choose which religion they want to be if any at all.

• no no i never said it should. I'm only talking about myself. this is how i do things. u asked about us so I'm telling u how i work.
      i respect ur view but all I'm saying is there is less of a chance of complications when both people agree on the same thing.

• caucasian and Asian

1|0
    0|0
  • I like guys guys with dark brown hair and dark brown eyes, and tan dark skin. But not black

I'm into middle eastern guys

0|0
    0|1
  • I've been quite interested in Indians for quite a while now but I don't know, I'm basically willing to date anyone regardless of their race.

0|0
    0|0
  • The race named Homo Sapeins!!

0|0
    0|0
  • I could agree more with you ☺️☺️

0|1
    0|0
  • Humans, mostly. But I'm an open minded person so I would give giraffes a try.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know I'm really into animals.

1|1
    1|1

What Guys Said 4