How can I tell my girlfriend its okay if she wants to sleep with other men?

As long as she tells me all the details... When we're in bed.

Most Helpful Guy

• Ask her what she wants first, the good news or the bad news.. "the bad news is I'm a sexual deviant, the good news is you can shag around!"

• everyone's a sexual deviant, behind the roles they play to be accepted. its Freud 101.

• True, to an extent. Some of Freud's theories were shaky but most of them were decent enough building blocks. Thanks for MH!

What Girls Said 3

• Why is that ok?

• Couldn't you just ask her to make up stories instead? You get to have your fantasy but she won't have to be sleeping around and cheating on you. Instead of telling her she can sleep with other guys. I would start by telling her that the idea of it turns you on and see what she says first.

• I would say that straight out!

• no. i need to be subtle. like subliminally make her want it before saying it outloud.

What Guys Said 3

• You open your mouth and speak the sentences you desire. It's really easy to do.

• Just say that I am a stupid

• Is it your size you are worried about?

• no... she told me about sex with her exes, and i found out that i quite liked the thought of her naked with another man.