Guys if you like a girl, would you cancel a date?

this happened to me today...

Most Helpful Girl

• What was his reasoning for canceling it? If he had something major happen, it's possible he could still like you. Hell, why would he even intend to date you in the first place if he didn't like you?

• He said he had som issues at his house...

• Well, that could technically mean anything, I guess. If he tries to reschedule the date for a later date, you'll know if he's still interested or not.

What Guys Said 2

• That would depend on the cercumstances. If something unavoidible comes up there is nothing you can do but cancel the date. So yes even if I liked someone, cancelation is a possiblity. That's why I always make it a habbit to confirm the date the day before.

Did he at least try and set up another date and apoligize?

Cheers.

• It really depends on the situation. There are SOME legitimate times where you simply CANNOT go. But in those cases, I try and re-schedule.

What Girls Said 1

• I don't think you should go back out with this guy any guy that cancels a date is done he has had his chance with you and now has lost it.