When your talking to a romantic interest and they say thats a "deal breaker" but continue to talk and flirt after what does it mean?

I was talking to a possible romantic interest for like 8 hours and I brought up how I don't like winter and she said that's a deal breaker because she was born in December. I replied with I could learn to love it more after all my own birthday is in March which is still winter. We continued to chat but I am confused on where we stand now. What do you figure? am I doomed to the friend zone or what?

Most Helpful Girl

• She was most likely joking with you but you gave her the right answer! There's no need to worry or stress. You're good. And that fact that you guys talked for 8 hours!!! That's a plus! Just keep doing what you're doing. And if it's meant to be, it'll happen. (:

What Girls Said 3

• I think she was saying it jokingly, because she continued to flirt and talk to you afterwards. Keep talking to her and flirting with her, and see where it leads you both. Good luck. And good job on the quick fix in your conversation. "I can learn to live it more". I think she was just joking with you about the deal breaker thing.

• Probably that she was messing with you or slightly annoyed that you didn't like the season of her birthday. Great fix by the way!

• I'm sure your still in a good running position ! I think the I can learn to love it part saves you. I wouldn't be worried :)

What Guys Said 2

• I don't think she was serious about that, it was likely just a joke, so you're good man.

If she was being serious though, then she's childish.

• It was probably a joke man, nobody would consider this an actual dealbreaker haha.