I attracty guys all the time, but they NEVER ask me out?

Its been a while since I haven't had a bf and, i find guys always flirting with me , and smiling at me, my friends have even told me. one time i was in a public city and some guys were doing a dance show and a guy from there came to me to ask for my number after the show , so howcome at school guys only flirt with me but dont make a move? Im very classy , i dont like to dress provocatively, im kind , nice to everyone, shy at first, so what is my problem? i also go to a predominant white school in los angeles california, but im latina, is it becaue of my race?

Most Helpful Girl

• i have the same problem but i think that it is the fact that guys see us as not going to give it away quickly and so they focus on girls that they know they will

What Guys Said 3

• no no no... race has nothing to do with it, don't worry.

maybe those guys find you kinda... unapproachable?

• You might be intimidating.

• well.. they just think you are far away for them to reach :)

What Girls Said 1

• It's exactly the same thing for me... The only people asking me for my number are older guys (20-25). I know that it's a lot also about the guys being shy (although they'd never admit that). Try making the first move when you think a guy is interested in you.

• yeah lol i feel you comoletely, and thanksfor the advice (: