Need opinion from guy!.. Was it just a one night stand?

So i met this guy over the summer with my friend. she met him on tinder but he went to our highschool but was older. he's 25, we are 22. We all hung out and by the end of the night he actually asked for my nubmer. we were supposed to get drinks but never got around to it... since then i had seen him a couple times while out and talked... and recently he had been trying to "hang out" and i knew he meant sex. we were supposed to get drinks but he wanted me to come to his house and i did and told myself i wasn't gonna have sex but i ended up doing so :/ and now i feel like since i didn't wait he won't be interested in anything more, although i dont think he ever was. is there anyway i could actually get him to be interested in something else. haven't talked to him for like a week now. what should i do? would it be bad to ask to hang out again (but not have sex )?

Most Helpful Guy

• If you want to be his booty call, why not?

What Guys Said 2

• It's clear to me that this was a one night stand. He's had your number for a week now and hasn't done anything with it. He got laid, and then he moved on...

• There's a reason he hasn't text you in a week.

What Girls Said 0