Do guy's really care about thigh gaps? Do you guys even know what that is? Is it really worth pursuing?

So many girls find it necessary to attain a thigh gap, just curious if guys really care and/or like it.

Most Helpful Guy

• No I give 0 fucks about it.

What Guys Said 7

• No I don't care
    I know what a thigh gap is
    I reckon you should just be yourself and not get in pursuit of something men don't desire crucially

Honestly be yourself
    Don't stress your mind over the fact you don't have a thy gap because no guy I know goes on about a thy gap.

• hahaa no.

wow fucking filler really? shit is getting ridonculous.

• If you have a thigh gap naturally, great. If not, great. You could be attractive either way. It ain't something to stress about.

• Some of the hottest girls in my school don't have thigh gaps so no I don't care.

• I don't really get the attraction to thigh gaps at all, i feel like it's more like a beauty standard women strive at.

• Whoever made Thigh Gaps a thing and tried to make it look like guys cared is a bloody moron.

• personally i think it's very hot, but i also prefer petite, in shape girls.. that's not to say there aren't gorgeous women without one... think marilyn monroe :)

What Girls Said 0