Why are Asian Women more desirable then any other race?

I've come across this study where apparently Asian women are the race most responded to by any other race in online dating. What makes them so much more attractive than other races females?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 24

• From my personal experience (approaching women, and watching women get approached),

Asian women come off as very approachable and non-intimidating,

and most are very polite and warm when talking to a guy (even if she rejects him, it's done usually in a low-key and tactful way).

-----

So in my opinion it's more about most Asian women, being approachable and tactful. Must be a cultural trend.

• You can't judge a buzzfeed video to be the rule of all humans.

I, for instance, DON'T find Asian women to be that desirable. I understand why, since most are really tiny and feminie, but that doesn't really do it for me. Every guy likes something different. I like whites, latinas, and mulattos. Another guy could find them all attractive and like blacks and Asians instead. It all depends.

• I don't like Asians more than other women but I do notice they tend to give more positive cues when I speak to them which in turn can spark my interest. An Asian ex-girlfriend told me Blonde white guys were considered exotic where she came from (Malaysia).

• They tend to stay young looking for longer.

• yes and that study was by ok cupid? their stats/polls showed the same.

every non Asian guy i know whats to date/marry one.

I've dated whites and Asians and this has been my experience. Asian women treated me the best, were more fair and willin to do more. they were more flexible to compromise and were more understanding...

white girls have been more entitled, stubborn and less tolerant to short comings... they had more ego and the one I've dated were less intellegent in my opinion,...\

a lot of men are tired of this feminist (not equality seekin ones) overbearing personalities and just want this secure well balanced roll playing long term relationship.

white women have a stereo type for being intolerant, entitled and easily cheat/end things when they dont get their way.

Asian women are known to be loyal as shit, better lovers and pleasant to the eye... oh, and they dont get old looking after 25...

sorry for my writing, i dont pay too much attention to write well on here

• its because we know how to love better generally and raised to be team players and selfless when we need to be.

• also, uncultured people are known to flake off easier during hardships

• There are many reasons.. one that I been hearing a lot lately is that many guys think Asian have super tight vaginas...
    If a guy has a small dick he'll think in his mind that he'd at least be able to please an Asian women and she'll worship him.
    If a guy has a large dick he thinks he'll "tear her shit open" or "mash her shit up/in" and please her like she's never been pleased before and she'll worship him and his "oak tree."

There are many men who like Asian women for honest reasons but there's a good number of creeps out there who have sick fetishes for Asian women and for other women of different races.

• But that is absolutely untrue lol. No race has a 'tighter vagina' then others. The only reason i can think of why that stereotype may exist is that Asian men are supposedly known to have smaller dicks. Ergo Asian women have smaller vaginas. But thats bullcrap.

• I think guys would think Asian women have that tightness probably because of body type. Stereotypically Asian women are smaller and more petite than their female counterparts around the world. It may not be true but I'm assuming because of that body type, men think that Asian women should have it smaller or tighter just so it's proportionate to their body. This is probably untrue but it could be what causes men to think that of Asian women not because Asian guys supposedly have it smaller

• @Asker
      @watashiwahanadesu
      You guys are right. I know it's not true but some desperate slums believe this. I hear stereotypes like this and more in anime groups and forums on Facebook and other sites.

• Because they usually look the youngest as compared to women of other races. I'm least attracted to Asian women though.

• I don't agree, Asians are the biggest race in the world which might be the reason.

• i think the study said they were the most universally pursued among other races, not necessarily the most attractive. i don't know if its more desirable so much as desirable to all races relatively equally. i love Asian girls. Almost as much as i love blonds and brunettes. Definitely more than redheads and black girls. Its all a matter of preference. Some guys love that brown sugar or that fire crotch. I love me some spicy tuna and some sweet vanilla. And thats not just a euphemism, i also like those flavors in real life

• They are not, I definitely don't find them more attractive, but that might be just me, or the Asians I have seen

• I like erotic things and I like fis cakes.

• "most" Asians are slim, look young and "exotic" i think that´s mainly why. men are not that complicated.

• I honestly think it's because they are tiny, and men want to feel big (it's about the penis), so they want to slide in to something small so they feel even bigger (again it's about the penis )

• Generally speaking, more feminine, more submissive, less of a diva, less chances of them having a feminist attitude. They're the anti white American females.

• The thing about studies like that is that they don't speek for all men just the ones in that specific study. I do find both White and Asian girls attractive. One of the reason I like Asian girls is because I feel there is more mystery behind them.

• They are submissive which is what I like in a girl :)

• Uh no. Jewish girls are my favorite.

• What? "Jewish" isn't even an ethnicity or racial category, it's a religious denomination. lol

• @eroticfishcake - Fine, Israelites... that are Jewish. You know what I mean... But to be honest, Jewish is like an exclusive society or club

• Who says they are? That's not to everyone. I would pick Hispanic if I had to pick one.

• I'm Asian and I like beautiful women

• I wasn't aware they were?

• you are a troll.

• the most desirable people are attractive people not feminine people or masculine people in my country. i hate it when people think im mostly attracted to Asian girls.
      and nope, me and most of my friends don't find Asian girls attractive.
      i would never date an Asian girl.

• im a white guy i don't think Asian girls are most desirable and Asian guys are the least.

there's no Asian actress has been considered hot and popular by most people here.

sarcastically, me and most of my friends here always love Bruce Lee.

• 1. Skinny
    2. Skinny
    3. Typically warmer personalities.
    4. Exotic
    5. Skinny
    6. More receptive to talking to guys. Most of us aren't evil rapists, and it gets tiring be treated like we are.
    7. Often understand that being strong and independent doesn't mean being callous, rude, and bitchy.
    8. Cultural differences can be endearing
    9. Tend not to view men as disposable sperm donors
    10. Skinny

• They're not. Most of the guys I see with Asian girls are less desirable than the ones I see with white girls.

• Asians are the most feminine. Thats also why Asian MEN are least desirable

Blacks are most masculine. Thats why black women are least desirable. And thats why black men would be most desirable except... they have low economic status. But have you noticed how rich educated black men are super popular with girls? like they are gods? that is why

What Girls Said 18

• I don't think Asian women are more attractive than other races. I think it just has to do with the perception and exoticism that the media has placed on Asian women. For example the connotation that Asian women are quiet, shy, more feminine. It isn't necessarily true for all Asian women but because the media portrays them as so I think that's what most men who are attracted to Asian women think. I assume the looks are the aspect of Asian women that men find attractive but the supposed characteristics that they have which make men see them as more delicate and feminine. I guess guys like that their partner gives off a somewhat weak vibe because it bring out the protector and masculinity in them. I'm no expert nor do I have any sources to validate what I've said but that's my guess on why that study said men are more attracted to Asian women.

• i think you are accurate about your opinion. i read somewhere that if a girl wants to learn how to seem cute, feminine, or sweet, she should learn from an Asian girl because they know how to speak softly, act sweet, cute, innocent, and shy, which is preferred by many men because it DOES make them feel more masculine

• Oh cool I didn't know that. That's interesting. I wonder what happens to the guys, who have gone after Asian women because of the speculations about them, but then found out that they don't hold true for all Asian women or the Asian woman they persued.

• I don't think Asians are most desired. Not from what I've seen. I think it's white people who are the most.
    I don't know. I think it's kinda silly to fetishizes or put any race's pussy on a damn pedestal.

• OKcupid, which used to publish some of their statistics, did mention that Asian women receive a disproportionate number of messages. More than white women. In terms of who receive a higher proportion of messages, Asian women were at the top, followed by whites, followed by Latinas, followed by blacks. For men it was white men, then Latinos, then blacks (the gap between Latinos and blacks wasn't much), then Asians.

• @bluemax That's more fetishization I think. I don't know. To me it seems that everyone goes gaga for white genitals.

• Because many of the stereotypes associated with Asian women are seen as "positive". They're viewed as smart, educated, classy, beautiful, submissive, feminine, dainty and innocent. Which are things a lot of Guys look for

• Funny thing you mention online.
    That's where I always see the fascination.
    Where I live I typically don't see people going crazy for Asian women.

• It was a study that was done in a "Online dating" website. I don't think Asian women are more desire than any other race. There are atteactive girls in every race :)
    I thought about this and in my opinion, Asian girls tend to get more attention online since in real life they tend to be shier or introvert than other race women or tend to hang out with other Asians. It is little hard for men to approach them in real life but online is easier maybe...

But i really dont think Asians are more desirable there are attractive and good people in every race

• All people have different desires. Maybe because Asian women are often depicticted as sweet and submissive? At least in modern culture.

• I guess it's because they have more feminine features. By this, I'm not saying that women from other races are masculine.
    And they're usually petite and skinny and some men like it.

• Middle eastern girls are very diverse.

For example: there are some from the gulf. (The rich countries) I. e. Qatar, Dubai

Then there are Syrians and Jordanians and Palestinians.

And then their are Africans. I. e. Egyptians, Tunisians, Algerians

etc .

And then there are Asians from Japan and China etc .

And then there are Asian girls from India etc

• Because we're cute.
    Duh

• because we are cute:p hahaha...

• Don't nobody want an Asian in real life. Only geeky white boys or old white men with guts who probably couldn't score with a white one. It's also a fetish, because all Asians look alike with their distinct look. I'll be nice so I won't go into detail. I at least know black men don't want them. So they aren't the most desirable race at all.

• saying all Asians look alike is like saying everyone from any race all look alike. every race has distinct features. but every single member of each race is different from everyone else, even for twins. could be slightly, could be extremely different. it's too generalized to say that all members of any race look alike. plus, many races have been mixed with others to an untraceable extent and maybe even barely noticeable

• Yellow fever, aka Asian fetishizing.

• I'm also confused by this. Their eyes or something?-o-

• Most guys I know like Hispanic/spanish girls
    So this is do biased lmao
    Every magazine or article will claim something different

• My bf has an Asian girl fetish so I guess i have to agree with this.

• I'm Korean, but like.. I'm not sure if that's true. I wish it was lol! But yeah many Asians are thought of as feminine and submissive. Guys like that I guess. I am pretty submissive, but I can be dominant if I wanna be. And hey.. I didn't like that comment about us Asians being cheap. That's pretty trashy of you to say, Anon.

• Any race can be submissive, I am too for the most part. I was just wondering why Asian women are seen as more submissive than others.

• Pop culture? I don't know haha

• Because they are cheap so everyone can afford one, and they give great head I hear.

• Do u mean indian girls? Guys don't really like them.

• no, she probably didn't. she meant like maybe chinese, korean, japanese, vietnamese, etc