Gave her a kiss on the cheek?

Using my brothers account here... for starters. 17, in Highschool, and yeah pretty much it. There's this girl at my school. I could definitely date her. Kind of like her... we were flirting in class. We were close by each other and I jokingly said, " you could always kiss me on the cheek" she said "no. I can't" so I'm like "okay, well how about I give you a kiss on the cheek?" She responds with a "okay" smiling and so on... I kiss her on the cheek. After I do so she sits there and then gets up says "I don't know how to respond to this" and walks out. She definitely wasn't mad or awkward later at all about it. Everything seemed fine, but I just don't understand why she walked out like that. Like why do you think she did?

Most Helpful Girl

• Because it is not everyday or ever that a guy has the guts in a High school classroom to kiss a girl on the cheek to whom you;re not in any relationship with. She was definitely flattered, don't get me wrong, she just didn't expect it I guess. What could she really do when she is in a classroom? Trust me, I'm sure she liked it and she is probably thinking about it right now. She wouldn't have said "okay" to your kiss if she didn't want it.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• She likely felt awkward about the kiss... not because it was bad but because she is shy and probably didn't know how to handle it. She likes you or she wouldn't have let you kiss her but take things slowly.

• It was to much for her to process. A kiss on the cheek can mean a lot to a girl. If she is not still acting awkward, she liked it. It just took her I little time to figure it out