Are there ANY dating sites that DO work out there?

I have used dating sites for a long time, but most just have fake women on them. Does anyone know of ANY sites that are worth exploring?

0|0
6|4

Most Helpful Girl

• I liked okcupid. com

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• Plentyoffish. com is a more casual dating site and from experience Match. com takes lot of information from you and tries to find you your most compatible match, so detail wise I'd recommend that.

0|0
    0|0
  • eHarmony but its expensive.

0|0
    0|0
  • OKcupid worked for me. I met decent guys out there. I had fun answering those questions and looking at the % match although I don't really believe it. I "met" my current boyfriend there and we are going strong.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've never used any but one of my friends met her now husband on Match. I have another friend on there as well and she hasn't' had much luck finding a serious boyfriend but she has met lots of people and dated some guys for months at a time.

0|0
    0|0
  • ok cupid and my bff met her fiance on eharmony.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• I had one date on Ok Cupid and we ended up to get for awhile. I tried a lot of different sites but mostly just got spammed and canned, unsolicited messages that were obvious crap. I even just put random letters in my profile and got "Saw your profile. Let's chat."... lol

0|0
    0|0
  • They all work, it all depends on the person.

1|0
    0|0
    • Agreed. Online dating take effort just as much as offline. For men it's a lot of messaging, hoping to get a response, and not getting discouraged by lack of responses. For women it's trying to find someone who seems compatible and doesn't act like a jerk out of all the people who send messages and not getting discouraged by the people who act like assholes when you haven't done anything to them.

• get the tinder app for your phone, its free and connects you with local people

0|0
    0|0
  • i creat a girl profile in okcupid and get in one day 320 likes

0|0
    0|0