Why is it I can't find a guy I like to be in a relationship with?

I talk with a lot of people at my school you know meet new people and all and when I think they are cute we start talking only to find out we have nothing in common what so ever why is it I can't find a guy who I can talk with about school or movies or anything with who also has some of the same likes as I and who also is cute to me some people say I am to hung up on my ex but I dknt think I am at all I mean what I want is to be able to talk with the guy not just have a sexual relationship with them Ya know

Most Helpful Guy

• Right back at you.

What Guys Said 2

• You just gotta keep lookin. It's nothing wrong with you, it's just a matter of time. God made someone for everyone and he hasn't forgot about you. He has a plan

• Its a just a matter of time. Someone interesting will appear eventually. Also maybe try looking at someone close to you in a different light, people are often not who they project.

What Girls Said 0